God’s Word- The Converter!

on Mar 22 in Uncategorized tagged by admin

Click the button below to listen

Audio Clip
0:00 / 0:00

9 Comments

• Pastor Laura says:

This is so fantastic, I am so using it for my ringtone.

• Good evening pastor. Pastor since after my healing, people keep-on asking me about my weight. They know that I was wearing a big size. Now they are diagnosing me about so many sickness. I, father, have no fear what. Tomorrow brings, I know who am I, and I ‘m gonna use it. Pastor, I love you. You are my best father ever. Pastor u phakeme, Amen.

• Charles says:

excellent words…thank u Jesus.

• Mponeng says:

THERE’S NOTHING BIG FOR ME, THE WORD OF GOD IS CHANGING MY FINANCIAL SITUATION RIGHT NOW, THE SITUATION IN MY MARRIAGE IS CHANGED RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT.AMEN

• hilda says:

Pastor the prayers on,Monday,Wednesday and Friday, has increase the Grace in me. Father you are great, the glory to your Father our Lord. You are our savant Pastor Father. You are a very good teacher, Man of God, the Son of our Almighty. You teachings are beyond our knowledge. I, posted You Father three things that I am hoping forn this month of May, and I will posted the good news to You again. My believing was never so strong. My faith is very much strong. Pastor through you i am able to stand up and teach the gospel. I am able to express myself in front of people and my family in Christ. Whe othrs was hopelessly thinking negative about the life of someone i was not even afraid of death, because I new that it won’t happen. I even not cry because I know that I have pray. Pastor thank you to be you child, you are the best father that i ‘ve ever had. I love you Pastor. I will ever pray to our father to keep on giving yuo power and Glorify you for ever. Father thanks. I have notice prayer can move mountains. Thank You Lord Jesus, for the life of our Pastor Chris. Amen

• Kofi says:

Madam I thank God for the changes in your life. Your comment has been very inspiring.
      Together, in our sphere of influence, we’ll establish God’s kingdom. God bless you.

• hilda says:

Father the Word is alive in me. It is a lamb unto my feet, it is a light to my path. Am li a tree planted by rivers. It gives light, understanding, recognition and makes me powerful. It makes me what it says about me. Amen

• hilda nngebe says:

Father I declare the program is successful and the children of God are safe. There will be peace, harmony and the best teachings and preaching. The word will reach all of us, and it will change all of us. The anointing will be stronger than ever in Jesus’ name. I am speaking power, strength and word-alive. The power of God, that will be mightily upon the Dome will release miracles to each one of us. Thank you Father for giving us the light. Amen.

• bisona says:

The word of God is doing what it talks about in me

Trackbacks and Pingbacks