Believe in Propserity!

on Mar 23 in Uncategorized tagged by admin

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth

(3 John 1:2)

Your first step to living in prosperity is to believe in prosperity. I’m greatly concerned and feel really sorry for Christians who don’t believe in prosperity. Most times they are the same that condemn and criticize preachers who teach God’s Word on prosperity, and that’s sad.

When you don’t believe in prosperity, or in the message of prosperity, you, you are inadvertently saying you don’t believe in God. This is because if you study your Bible carefully, you’d observe that God is personally involved in the prosperity of Christians! Prosperity is His idea, and desire.

If anyone should be skeptical about the message of prosperity, it shouldn’t be the Christians, but the non Christians. Interestingly, Christians have been called and specially anointed to make people rich. In 2 Corinthians 6:10, the scripture says “we bestow wealth on many … .” –Weymouth New Testament Translation.

If you’re a child of God, believe in prosperity and don’t be apologetic about it. Don’t accept to be poor or average. You’ve been made rich (2 Corinthians 8:9); therefore believe in prosperity and prove your faith by refusing to talk lack and poverty. Instead, keep talking your way to financial abundance!

9 Comments

• euphrasius fuorr says:

I am very grateful to you pastor for the insights i have received from you since2007 when i met your ministry. i have the knowledge that i am prosperous regardless of what appears to my senses. i now move by conviction truth in the word rather than sensory dictates. am blesssed. thank you. i will never be poor in life. you are god blessed and god sent.

• Nombulelo says:

I thank da Lord 2 b still alive in tym such as dis,2 Pastor Chris nd Pastor Anita may da. Lord keep U n richly bless U nd yr family 2 continue 2 do good job 4 da Glory of da LordI love you, thanks 4 making me what am 2 day. Stay blessed

• judith says:

When the bible talks about prosperity doesn’t it refer to more than financial blessing?

• Masasi says:

The bible talks specifically about financial and material blessings, spiritual prosperity and your health. Preachers who preach one thing out of those, if they are not your pastor, leave them alone for your own sake. If the man or woman is your pastor, inquire from him or the other leaders under him.

• Dorthea Kahenge says:

I thank my heavenly father for giving me a wise man in my life. May God continues to bless you my pastor.

• Thank God for Pastor Chris. It’s a blessing to be in his ministry. God bless you my lovely pastor.

• freeman Anthony says:

i like to hear you every day because if hear your preach it inspire me
    Please pray for peace in our world. Pray especially for peace in our own hearts, because a peaceful world depends on individual peace. Pray for peace in our homes, communities, place of worship, work, and in the world.

freeman Anthony
    from Ghana-kumasi
    Ash – town

• linda dokum says:

wow…Praise the Lord…I have been so blessed (unmerited favor) Jesus and My Father love me so much….wow!!!!

• solomon says:

wow!I believe in prosperity for i believe in God who owns everything.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks