Death Has Been Defeated!

on Mar 28 in Uncategorized tagged by pastortv

Until Jesus came, Satan had the keys of death. The Bible lets us know that men and women were, all their lifetime, subject to bondage because of the fear of death. But Jesus put an end to that through His victory over death and the grave and liberated all men from the fear of death: “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage” (Hebrews 2:14-15).

As a result of Adam’s disobedience, the Bible says death came upon all men (Romans 5:12). When Adam committed high treason back in the Garden of Eden by obeying Satan, death began to work in every man. The devil gained liberty to afflict men with sickness, disease and destruction.

But blessed be God! When Jesus died on the cross, He went right into hell, the devil’s territory and took back from him the keys of death and hell: “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”(Revelations 1:18). He overcame death when He triumphantly rose from the dead and ushered man into a new life. Today, anyone who is born again need not fear death, for death has been defeated by Jesus; it’s the last enemy that will be destroyed, as read in our opening verse, but is already defeated.

Today, Satan can no longer take anybody’s life at will because he doesn’t have the power of death  anymore. He can only make empty threats, and try to deceive men or make them destroy themselves. Jesus spoiled Satan by obtaining from him the keys of death and hell, and gave you authority to keep Satan, sin and death under your dominion.

18 Comments

• Amen… I live by the law of the Spirit and not the law of sin and death love you man of the almighty god.

• Beatrice Beribena says:

Glory hallelujah ! I live and not die

• Rula says:

thank you Pastor for that message..Death has been defeated and i will not die until i see the second coming of the Messiah..Hallelujah!!!!

• Anita Sillo says:

In Christ I am more than a Conqueror. I have overcome Satan and death by Jesus whose righteousness is mine. Now I reign in life as a King. Thank you Pastor Chris for teaching me the word of God.

• Goitsemang Glory Mphela says:

indeed death has been abolished.the devil has been deafeted 2000 years ago, he is a looser.

• Deacon Gordon Kanoyangwa says:

Death is from the devil. Life is from Christ. I am not the devil’s child, therefore I am not a death oriented product rather I am God’s child and we speak about life always in our Kingdom. I did not choose God but He chose me to be His child and I am so confident of being His son who reigns over all life circumstances. Amen Pastor.

• Deacon Gordon Kanoyangwa says:

I reign over death, I am death proof Pastor. Thank you for your teachings. I dont think about death anymore but I am always focusing on Christ The Living Living and The Hope of all glory. Christ lives forevermore and eternal life is my portion. Amen.

• Seyi Martins says:

Praise, victory is sure. Am now an overcomers, a victor on every side. Thank you Jesus for these accomplishment on our behalf and thanks to my Daddy, Coach and Mentor. Sir indeed death has being defeated. Love u sir

• Philip Fosu says:

Thank u Pastor and God bless you.

• George parson says:

Thank you pastor. Death is indeed defeated.

• Pst. Teega says:

Thank you sir. This information is the truth that the world need.infact,this is the message of the gospel. I see myself walking in this consciousness every day. I just know from my spirit that ” I can not die “. thank you pastor. CE Zone 2,Portharcourt .

• Asukwo Etim Effiong says:

Thank you very much Pastor for this teachings, Yeah i am a living testimony that death has been defeated. The month of April was indeed a month of testimony. Pastor, i am alive today because God is alive forevermore. On the 6th of April, i was traveling to my village Oron from Port Harcourt, i have gotten to my village and at about 5mins drive to my house, i had an accident, my car somersaulted into a drain. The windscreen flew to a different direction, the two airbags blown, the steering bend etc, and i came out unhurt. I see myself living in the newness of Christ, death has not reign anymore as he has been defected! Am living a new way of life! On the cross He said” It is finished”! Which means, no more pains, no more sickness, no more lack!. Thank you sir.

• Prince David says:

Halleluhaya death and Satan has been defeated we now leave in victory

• charity kabandama says:

DEATH WAS DEFEAT FOR MY SAKE.THANK YOU JESUS.I NOW HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND DEATH.THANK YOU FOR THE VICTORIES.

• Success Mothusiotsile says:

Thank you Pastor Sir.The devil is indeed defated and we are living in the new life Jesus gave to us. The Lord has the keys of hades so we have nothng to fear because greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

• memory mrewa says:

Thank u Pastor there are so many out there are still mourning the death of Christ,they are missing it we are living in the results of death Hallelujah

• fasika babbesso says:

Thank you pastor for this great message .Easter for me is passover. i am allways over comer in the name of Jesus. i will never be defeated.

• Charity Nwanze says:

Good evening Pastor Sir,
    Thank you Sir for this message! This is a reminder of who we are and the victory that we have in Jesus’ death! Hallelujah!
    I see myself living in the newness of Christ, death has not reign anymore as he has been defected! Am living a new way of life! On the cross He said” It is finished”! Which means, no more pains, no more sickness, no more lack! We have been made whole through His blood! Glory to God!
    Thank you Sir.